A bond is a written promise that an insurance company will protect your assets and back up the promises made by someone else. Stork Insurance Agency can provide outstanding products supported by value-added services to commercial banks, savings and loans, insurance companies, finance and loan companies, and credit unions.
Bid, Performance & Payment Bonds and Supply bonds for contractors with program capacity needs from “First Bond” to $25 million
- License and Permit Bonds: Contractor License, Highway and Street Permits, Agent/Adjuster/Broker Licenses, Fuel Dealer, Professional Licenses, Automobile Dealer, and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds: Administrator, Executor, Guardian, and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official: Notary Public, Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff, Constable, Jailer, County/City/School Treasurer Bonds, Court Clerk, Loan Closing Attorney, and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds: Plaintiff Replevin, Plaintiff Attachment, and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
ERISA (Pension Plans), Business Services Bonds (Janitorial)
Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.